The 2005 double album from Stuart McLean. More fun than Christmas pudding! This new yule-inspired collection features the ever-popular "Dave Cooks The Turkey" story. It's all you need to kickstart a few new holiday memories of your own. Two hours of Stuart in a complete CD package!
"The Vinyl Cafe is probably the CBC's, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, most successful weekend show. Its American counterpart would be Garrison Keillor's A Prairie Home Companion and the funny stories the genial host of the Vinyl Cafe, Stuart McLean, tells are sort of like the News From Lake Wobegon without the politics, religion, and occasional high-horse. As a show, the Vinyl Cafe, when live, is a one-hour set of eclectic music by very different musicians and a story by Stuart McLean about Dave, the owner of a used record store called the Vinyl Cafe, his wife, Morley, their two kids and their neighbors." - The Serious Comedy Site
Learn more about Stuart McLean at http://www.cbc.ca/vinylcafe.
Previews - A Christmas Collection
01. Stuart McLean - Dave Cooks The Turkey (26:19) - Listen!
02. Stuart McLean - Ferrets For Christmas (24:49) - Listen!
03. Stuart McLean - Christmas On The Road (24:16) - Listen!
04. Stuart McLean - Christmas At The Turlington's (22:31) - Listen!
05. Stuart McLean - Polly Anderson's Christmas Party (22:58) - Listen!
06. Stuart McLean - Christmas Presents (20:31) - Listen!
07. Stuart McLean - On The Roof (9:54) - Listen!
CD Shipping Rates
Canada - $5.95 plus 2.00 each additional item (standard Canada Post parcel with delivery in 5-7 business days)
US - $8.95 plus 4.00 each additional item (standard Canada Post parcel with delivery in 10-12 business days)
International - $11.95 plus $4.00 each additional item (standard Canada Post parcel with delivery in 12-15 business days)
(Additional note, if you are looking for the digital download version of this album, click here.)