The modern classic album from the Rheostatics. Recorded in 1996 at The Gas Stations Studios in Toronto, this album is the first with Don Kerr (Ron Sexsmith, The Scribbled Out Man) on drums. Features the single 'Bad Time to Be Poor', and saw the band tour cross-Canada to record their follow-up live album, Double Live
For more than two decades, the Rheostatics have mapped new frontiers across Canada, embracing the nation that bore them and reinterpreting its sea-to-shining-sea grandeur in music of startling variety and indisputable beauty. The band has remained fiercely loyal to a unique vision that is entirely dependent upon the alchemical interaction of its members, the catalyzing friction that renders gold from lesser metals - and that distinguishes the Rheostatics from bands of lesser mettle. You can learn more about this band at www.rheostatics.ca. Possible influences include: Little Feat, The Band, Rush and the Ramones. Previews - The Blue Hysteria
1. Rheostatics - All the Same Eyes - Listen!
2. Rheostatics - Motorino - Listen!
3. Rheostatics - Something the Committee Thought You Should Hear - Listen!
4. Rheostatics - Fat - Listen!
5. Rheostatics - To Catch a Thief - Listen!
6. Rheostatics - Bad Time to be Poor - Listen!
7. Rheostatics - Sweet, Rich, Beautiful, Mine - Listen!
8. Rheostatics - Four Little Songs - Listen!
9. Rheostatics - An Offer - Listen!
10. Rheostatics - Never Forget - Listen!
11. Rheostatics - The Idiot - Listen!
12. Rheostatics - Connecting Flights - Listen!
13. Rheostatics - Feed Yourself - Listen!
14. Rheostatics - The "You Are Very Star" Journey - Listen!
15. Rheostatics - A Midwinter's Night Dream - Listen!
Album File Size - MP3 Format - 93.94 MB
Album File Size - CD-quality FLAC Format - 437.55 MB