The classic album from the Rheostatics. Recorded in Toronto in 1991 at Reaction Studios, this album is considered a piece of Canadian rock and roll history. Consistently voted in the Top 10 Canadian albums of all time, as part of Chart magazine's yearly music poll.
For more than two decades, the Rheostatics have mapped new frontiers across Canada, embracing the nation that bore them and reinterpreting its sea-to-shining-sea grandeur in music of startling variety and indisputable beauty. The band has remained fiercely loyal to a unique vision that is entirely dependent upon the alchemical interaction of its members, the catalyzing friction that renders gold from lesser metals - and that distinguishes the Rheostatics from bands of lesser mettle.
The album features the original Rheostatics lineup of Dave Bidini, Dave Clark, Martin Tielli, and Tim Vesely. Can-rock pioneers!
You can learn more about this band at www.rheostatics.ca
Possible influences include: Little Feat, The Band, Rush and
Previews - Melville
1. Rheostatics - Record Body Count - Listen!
2. Rheostatics - Aliens (Christmas 1988) - Listen!
3. Rheostatics - Northern Wish - Listen!
4. Rheostatics - Saskatchewan - Listen!
5. Rheostatics - Horses - Listen!
6. Rheostatics - Christopher - Listen!
7. Rheostatics - Chanson Les Ruelles - Listen!
8. Rheostatics - Lying's Wrong - Listen!
9. Rheostatics - It - Listen!
10. Rheostatics - When Winter Comes - Listen!
11. Rheostatics - The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Listen!
12. Rheostatics - You Are Very Star - Listen!
Album File Size - MP3 Format - 77.77 MB
Album File Size - CD-quality FLAC Format - 331.56 MB