Sandbanks | New Waves - Festival Ticket (Advance Ticket)
This product is currently sold out.
Your advance ticket to the 2014 Sandbanks | New Waves Festival, presented by Zunior.com! Please note that there are limited numbers of advance tickets available, so thanks for your support of this great new event!
How your online tickets works - Simply print out the confirmation email you will receive from Zunior (or keep a copy on your smart phone) and then present along with a piece of photo ID at the gate to get into the event. Easy!
Learn all about the festival, presented by Zunior.com, at http://www.sandbanksnewwaves.com.
Cuff the Duke - 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm (60 minute set) - Visit artist website
Bry Webb - 6:30 pm to 7:15 pm (45 minute set) - View artist website
DIANA - 5:30 to 6:15 (45 minute set) - View artist website
Evening Hymns - 4:30 to 5:10 (40 minute set) - View artist website
Note - Doors will open at 3:00 pm and the show will run until 9:00 pm. This event is family-friendly and children under 12 accompanied by an adult are admitted for free! This is a rain or shine event.
Bonus stuff!!! Here is what your ticket includes:
- Admission to the festival.
- Free access to the shuttle bus. More details on the bus route/times to follow.
- You name will be entered automatically to a series of raffles that will be held throughout the day giving away prize-packs from our amazing vendors!
- You will receive a personalized welcome email with a coupon good for $2 off your next purchase on Zunior.com.
- Free access to kids programming held throughout the day includes puppets, beach tours and more.
* Please note there is a $10 per car standard parking fee at Sandbanks Provincial Park, but you should know that all parking fees go to the upkeep of the amazing natural gem! For those that don't want to pay to park, we will be providing a shuttle bus (more details to follow in the coming weeks).
Advance tickets are non-refundable.