Christmas in the County with John Sheard
This product is currently sold out.
Christmas in the County with John Sheard is a music and family event in Milford, Ontario at Mount Tabor Playhouse on Saturday, December 14, 2019.
This very special holiday event features Stuart McLean's Vinyl Cafe Tour Director John Sheard who will lead a one-of-a-kind performance of timeless holiday songs with a few guest spots from local artists featured on current and past Christmas in the County albums. John served as music director for the late Stuart McLean’s Vinyl Cafe touring show from 1997- 2016, and has released 8 critically acclaimed solo piano recordings. He will also be bringing the great Dennis Pendrith, also from the Vinyl Cafe, along to play stand-up bass.
This event is a fundraiser for the Prince Edward Learning Centre with a goal to support the great work they do for adult literacy in PEC.
Tickets are $20 + HST.
Event poster created by Marc Keelan-Bishop!
Music Schedule (6:30 pm to 8:00 pm)
1. Headline Performer - John Sheard (Toronto) - View artist website
2. Guest performers - We are very pleased to announce these three artists that will join John on stage this year!
Doors Open (food/beer/wine available) - 6:00 pm
- This is a family-friendly event geared for kids of all ages!
- The event runs early from 6:30-8:00 pm so it is early enough that you can hit another party/event afterward. The holidays are busy and we'd like to be part of your plans!
- This event will feature beer by Parsons Brewing, wine by Sandbanks Winery, coffee and lemonade by The Pour Over Co, delicious scratch-made quick-service food options from Kaleidoscope Catering.
- For those that want actual paper tickets, we have made a limited quantity available to buy directly from PELC by visiting them at Sobey's mall location. Drop in and say hello or call them at (613) 476-1811 today!
- Advance tickets are non-refundable.
- Your advance e-tickets will be delivered via email and you can print out to provide at the gate on December 14, 2019. All e-tickets display a unique QR code which we will use to scan at the gate.
- Here is a sample of what the ticket looks like: