County Pop Festival 2017
This product is currently sold out.
County Pop 2017 is a music, family and food event in Prince Edward County at the Crystal Palace in downtown Picton on Saturday, May 6, 2017.
The headliner is acclaimed Canadian musical icon Joel Plaskett playing with his dad Bill, on a bill with four other amazing artists. As an added bonus, you'll see the County Pop tradition of several other local musicians doing guest appearances with our out-of-town performers to create memorable performances that you won't see anywhere else. New for 2017 will be a second stage called the Songwriter's Stage featuring all local musicians.
Learn more about County Pop 2017: www.countypop.com.
Limited advance tickets are $30 + HST.
At the gate, tickets will be $35 + HST
Main Stage Lineup - Bands start at 4:00 pm and finish by 8:00 pm!
1. Bill and Joel Plaskett (Halifax) - Visit artist website
2. Terra Lightfoot (Hamilton) - Visit artist website
3. Luther Wright and The Wrongs (Kingston) - View artist website
4. The Weather Station (Toronto) - View artist website
5. Moon Sugar (PEC) -View artist website
Doors Open - 3:30 pm
Second Stage - The Songwriter's Stage sponsored by McKinney ReMax
Something new for 2017 is our second stage featuring all local Prince Edward County musicians! This stage will be mostly acoustic and you'll be able to see our performers in the Bluebird Room on a small intimate stage, in time slots set during the changeovers on the Main Stage. This means you'll get to see more music!
- Children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free!
- Please note that parking is free!
- Advance tickets are non-refundable.
- Your advance e-tickets will be delivered to you instantly via email and you can print out to provide at the gate on May 6, 2017. All e-tickets display a unique QR code which we will use to scan your tickets at the gate. If you any questions about your ticket purchase, contact email@example.com anytime. Here's and example of what your downloadable ticket will look like: