County Pop Festival 2018
This product is currently sold out.
County Pop 2018 is a music, family and food event in Prince Edward County at the Crystal Palace in downtown Picton on Saturday, April 28, 2018.
Our 2018 headliner is the multi-album Juno-nominated revival rockers Elliott Brood. This Canadian three-piece alternative county band have released seven acclaimed full length albums, and toured around the world. As an added bonus, you'll see the County Pop tradition of several other local musicians doing guest appearances with our out-of-town performers to create memorable performances that you won't see anywhere else. As an added bonus, we will once again have our second event stage called the Songwriter's Stage featuring all local musicians.
Learn more about County Pop 2018: www.countypop.com.
Limited advance tickets are $30 + HST.
At the gate, tickets will be $35 + HST
Main Stage Lineup - Bands start at 3:00 pm and finish by 8:00 pm!
1. Elliott Brood (Toronto) - Visit artist website
2. Miss Emily (Kingston) - Visit artist website
3. Jérémie Albino (PEC) - View artist website
4. Lindsay Ferguson (Ottawa) - View artist website
5. Kashka (Toronto) - View artist website
Doors Open - 3:30 pm
Second Stage - The Songwriter's Stage sponsored by McKinney ReMax
For 2018 we will once again have our second stage featuring all local Prince Edward County musicians! This stage will be mostly acoustic and you'll be able to see our performers in the Bluebird Room on a small intimate stage, in time slots set during the changeovers on the Main Stage. This means you'll get to see more music!
The current lineup includes these great artists, with more announcements coming soon!
- Children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free!
- Please note that parking is free!
- Advance tickets are non-refundable.
- Your advance e-tickets will be delivered to you instantly via email and you can print out to provide at the gate on May 6, 2018. All e-tickets display a unique QR code which we will use to scan your tickets at the gate. If you any questions about your ticket purchase, contact email@example.com anytime. Here's an example of what your downloadable ticket will look like: