County Pop Festival 2019
This product is currently sold out.
Now in our fourth year, County Pop 2019 is a music, family and food event in Prince Edward County at the Crystal Palace in downtown Picton on Saturday, May 4, 2019. Our 2019 headliner is the multi-album Juno-nominated pop/folk/jazz musical shapeshifter Jill Barber. This Canadian singer-songwriter has released nine acclaimed full length albums, and toured around the world.
Learn more about County Pop: www.countypop.com.
Limited advance tickets are $30 + HST.
At the gate, tickets will be $35 + HST
Main Stage Lineup - Bands start at 3:30 pm and finish by 8:30 pm!
1. Jill Barber (Vancouver) - Visit artist website
2. The Peter Elkas Band (Toronto) - Visit artist website
3. The Durham County Poets (Chateauguay Valley, Quebec) - View artist website
4. Grace Bongard (PEC) - View artist website
5. The Layrite Boys (Toronto) - View artist website
Songwriters’ Stage Lineup - Featuring all local artists!
For 2019 we will once again have our second stage featuring all local Prince Edward County musicians! This stage will be mostly acoustic and you'll be able to see our performers in the Bluebird Room on a small intimate stage, in time slots set during the changeovers on the Main Stage. This means you'll get to hear more music!
Doors Open - 3:30 pm
- KIDS - Children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free! FREE kids programming available all day long featuring rock cape making, face painting, drawing and ‘The Little Rock Room’.
- DRINKS - The event is fully licensed and will feature drinks local beer from Parsons Brewery, cider from County Cider, wine from Sandbanks Winery, mead from Honey Pie Hives and a special County Pop cocktail from Kinsip Spirits!
- FOOD - Local food vendors will be onsite including Outlet Food Co, JK Fries, Kaleidoscope Catering, PELC Pops!, The Pour Over Co, Lemonade Dave and more!
- PARKING - Please note that parking is free!
- CHARITY - $1 from every ticket goes to Prince Edward Learning Centre.
- REFUNDS - Advance tickets are non-refundable.
- Your advance e-tickets will be delivered to you instantly via email and you can print out to provide at the gate on May 4, 2019. All e-tickets display a unique QR code which we will use to scan your tickets at the gate. If you any questions about your ticket purchase, contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Here's an example of what your downloadable ticket will look like: