Sandbanks Music Festival 2109
This product is currently sold out.
Sandbanks Music Festival is a music, family and food event in Prince Edward County at Sandbanks Provincial Park on Saturday, September 14, 2019.
The headliner is acclaimed Canadian musical icons Grapes of Wrath, along with five other amazing artists + more to be announced.
Learn more about Sandbanks Music Festival 2019: www.sandbanksmusicfest.com.
Limited advance tickets are $30 + HST.
At the gate, tickets will be $35 + HST
Music Schedule (2:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
1. The Grapes of Wrath (Vancouver) - View artist website
2. Lava Hay (Vancouver)
3. Lovers Touch (Toronto) - View artist website
4. Annelise Noronha (PEC) - View artist website
5. Siobhan Bodrug (PEC)
6. Moscow Apartment (PEC) - View artist website
Gates Open - 2:00 pm
ART ON STAGE designed and created by Suendrini!
- Children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free!
- $1 from every ticket will go the Friends of Sandbanks to support the upkeep and development of the delicate park ecosystem. Thanks for your support!
- Please note there is an additional parking fee per vehicle of $11.25 to get into the Provincial Park. Come early and spend the morning on the beach to make the most of your day!
- Advance tickets are non-refundable. This is a rain or shine event.
- Your advance e-tickets will be delivered via email and you can print out to provide at the gate on September 14, 2019. All e-tickets display a unique QR code which we will use to scan at the gate.
- Here is a sample of what the ticket looks like: