Greatest Hits is the first album released from the Rheostatics. Recorded at E-Norm-Us in 1987, this is the disc that started it all. Produced by Tom Atom and Rheostatics. If you don't buy it for the greatness of Tim's Public Square
, then you have to get it for the hockey rock history of Bidini'sThe Ballad of Wendel Clark Parts I and II
For more than two decades, the Rheostatics have mapped new frontiers across Canada, embracing the nation that bore them and reinterpreting its sea-to-shining-sea grandeur in music of startling variety and indisputable beauty. The band has remained fiercely loyal to a unique vision that is entirely dependent upon the alchemical interaction of its members, the catalyzing friction that renders gold from lesser metals - and that distinguishes the Rheostatics from bands of lesser mettle.
The album features the original Rheostatics lineup of Dave Bidini, Dave Clark, Martin Tielli, and Tim Vesely. Can-rock pioneers!
You can learn more about this band at www.rheostatics.ca
Possible influences include: Little Feat, The Band, Rush and
Previews - Greatest Hits
1. Rheostatics - Crescent Moon - Listen!
2. Rheostatics - Canadian Dream - Listen!
3. Rheostatics - The Ballad of Wendel Clark Parts I and II - Listen!
4. Rheostatics - Ditch Pigs - Listen!
5. Rheostatics - Higher and Higher - Listen!
6. Rheostatics - OK by Me - Listen!
7. Rheostatics - Churches and Schools - Listen!
8. Rheostatics - Public Square - Listen!
9. Rheostatics - Delta 88 - Listen!
Zunior Plus Format: If you are purchasing the lossless FLAC format of this album, we recommend you use a free download manager such as Download Accelerator
. This will ensure you can pick up your download if your connection is dropped for any reason.
Album File Size - MP3 Format - 45.94 MB
Album File Size - CD-quality FLAC Format - 218.78 MB