County Pop Music Festival 2020
This product is currently sold out.
County Pop 2020 is music, family and food event in Prince Edward County at the Crystal Palace in downtown Picton on Saturday, May 2, 2020. This is our fifth year!
Our 2020 headliner is the Juno-nominated Devin Cuddy Band! This Canadian singer-songwriter has released two acclaimed full length albums, and one EP. As the son of one of Canada’s most beloved singer/songwriters, Blue Rodeo’s Jim Cuddy, country rock has been the soundtrack to Devin’s entire life—he was born the same week Blue Rodeo began recording its 1987 debut album, Outskirts.
Learn more about County Pop: www.countypop.com.
Limited advance tickets are $30 + HST.
At the gate, tickets will be $35 + HST
Main Stage Lineup - Bands start at 3:30 pm and finish by 8:30 pm!
1. The Devin Cuddy Band (Toronto) - Visit artist website
2. Old Man Luedecke (Halifax) - Visit artist website
3. Taylor Knox (Toronto) - View artist website
4. Megan Hamilton (Kingston) - View artist website
5. The Huaraches (Kingston) - View artist website
Songwriters’ Stage Lineup - Featuring all local artists!
For 2020 we will once again have our second stage featuring all local Prince Edward County musicians! This stage will be mostly acoustic and you'll be able to see our performers in the Bluebird Room on a small intimate stage, in time slots set during the changeovers on the Main Stage. This means you'll get to see more music!
1. Tony Forbes - Visit artist website
2. Eden Hertzog - Visit artist website
3. Mary Wood - View artist website
4. Scott Maybee - View artist website
Doors Open - 3:30 pm
- Children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free!
- Please note that parking is free!
- County Pop will make a charity donation of $1 for every ticket sold to Prince Edward Learning Centre. We love the work they do to support adult learning in The County and you can learn more about them by clicking right here.
- Advance tickets are non-refundable.
- Your advance e-tickets will be delivered to you instantly via email and you can print out to provide at the gate on April 30, 2016. All e-tickets display a unique QR code which we will use to scan your tickets at the gate. If you any questions about your ticket purchase, contact email@example.com anytime. Here's what your downloadable ticket will look like: